Donate to The Vetted. Your Donations Fuel the Success of the Network!
The Vetted is a Social media site that will host Virtual Meetings first on Zoom and then AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality)Business meetings to facilitate business-oriented events with some of the brightest minds of our Era! We will add Educational pieces to the Vetted along with a Book Section according to the Vetted needs. The First Founding members will give us feedback that will guide our network to provide immense value to all entrepreneurs who are accepted.
Current meeting types available:
- NDA MEETING (Members will host pitch decks on zoom after attendees have signed NDA)
- KNOWLEDGE MEETING (Educational Zoom meetings about books or important information)
- MINDMAP MEETING (Meetings discussing a certain direction through a mindmap setting)
Zoom Meetings are sent to groups in the network that you have approved. We use podcasts, referrals and other sources as pre-qualifying tools to ensure the network has the Best Entrepreneurs in the World!
Donate Today to make all this a reality and get in early before we charge upwards of $100,000 for Entry!
Tom Rogers – Founder of iSmart Networks
Donate to The Charity of your Choice!
As a 501 (c)3 Non-Profit iSmart Networks prides itself in Donating 100% of all money to the best Charities available. Currently We have 2 you may choose from:
- CharityWater.org (Gives 100% of money to helping water impoverished nations)
- Urban Street Angels (Helps youth homeless become stable productive adults before its too late!)
We are open to others if you want to recommend a few!
Donate Today and let’s make others Dreams Come True!
Tom – Founder